McMahon Hall, 1904

Files

McMahon1.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

McMahon Hall, 1904

Description

McMahon was dedicated in 1895 as CUA's Hall of Philosophy. This photograph is a view of the building from Gibbons Hall in 1904.

This item is part of the background material for the 1919 Bishops' Program of Social Reconstruction section.

Source

Date

1904

Rights

American Catholic History Research Center and University Archives

Citation

“McMahon Hall, 1904,” American Catholic History Classroom, accessed July 20, 2024, https://cuomeka.wrlc.org/items/show/134.

Output Formats